(Left to Right): Peter Buffett, Jimmie Briggs, Joe Ehrmann, Tony Porter,
Dave Zirin and Moderator Eve Ensler.
- to keep out the creepers trying to sneak a peak into the girl bathroom while your peeing
- to have a feeling of security
- to have a place to talk where the boys can’t hear
- to have someone to help with either your hair, outfit or makeup
- to gossip in safety
- to cry in safety
- to talk about the hottie in your algebra class
- to get away from the forever judging society filled with antifeminists for a few moments
- to tell each other you look like sluts and need to tone down the cat eye and pull up your shirt without the chance of other people hearing
- to tell a secret
- possibly because you both have to go to the bathroom
Also to rap battle
To sacrifice the males
To have lesbian sex
To open the Chamber of Secrets
Thank you so much, John Oliver.
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Net Neutrality (HBO)
If you don’t know whats going on with net neutrality this video is kinda long but explains it well
Help spread the word! https://www.battleforthenet.com/
Very important! Everyone please watch, and then sign the petition!
Everyone watch this and #savetheinternet!
EVERYBODY WATCH THIS!!!
It explains everything I’ve been totally confused about!!
Hold on, let me put away fucking Henry VIII’s milk
i swear i tried not to reblog this.
Various cover art for 'Neverwhere' by Neil Gaiman, released on this day in 1996.
My book can now drink legally in the UK and Australia…
Imagine James Potter getting wasted and making a bet with Sirius that he can totally transform into his Animagus shape no biggie - and it goes fine but then he’s too drunk to change back and Muggles get confronted with this really drunk deer roaming the streets pursued by a man who can’t stop laughing
I reblogged this but I need to reblog it again because of that fucking gif
LITERALLY MY FAVORITEThis is so much better than any russian roulette or “poison cookie” analogy.